Each year Architectural Record®, the #1 source for architecture and design news, selects a distinguished panel of architects and designers from the most prominent firms in the industry to evaluate the advertisements from the first four issues of the magazine and the first four months of all digital outreach vehicles for visual impact, messaging and content. This year’s panel included five top architects from firms of various sizes, whose projects include large scale commercial, residential and interiors.
This panel selects which advertisements were most effective in getting their attention and potentially causing them to specify or purchase in the future.
Ganton added nine awards for promotional campaigns developed for
the ASI Group (ASI®) this year:
– ASI® Group—Digital—Digital Awards—Integrated Privacy Systems
– ASI® Group—Digital—Digital Awards—Ballroom? No, It’s Your Locker Room
– ASI® Group—Integrated—Print + Digital—Integrated Privacy Systems
– ASI® Group—Integrated—Print + Digital—Ballroom? No, It’s Your Locker Room
– ASI® Group—Single Page—Print—Lobby? No, It’s Your Washroom
– ASI® Group—Campaign—Print—Ballroom? No, It’s Your Locker Room
– ASI® Group—Single Page—Print—Ballroom? No, It’s Your Locker Room
– ASI® Group—Single Page—Print—There’s Only One Metal Partition Where Privacy Is Truly Integrated
– ASI® Group—PABCO Gypsum—Neolith—Vectorworks—Fastest Moving: Multi-Sponsored—Sponsored Continuing Education—Achieving Sustainability Goals Through Materials and Design
These recognitions are much more than awards; they are an endorsement from customers and prospective customers that ASI’s message is resonating with architects.
These campaigns are in good company among the top players in the A+D space, including Armstrong® and Benjamin Moore®— to name a few.
These recognitions designate Ganton as the winningest agency marketing to architects—bar none. Ganton’s clients have been recognized with 66 awards over the years, which is more than double the recognitions won by any other agency.
Ganton has an unmatched track record of success in promoting architectural and building products in all mediums to all customers including large general contractors, architects and designers, engineers, facility managers, builders, big-box retailers and homeowners. If your product or brand goes in or on a home or building, you should be talking to us.